All items must be returned to the Rochester Public Library District front desk.
Please do not return tech items in the book drop!
The hotspot can be used to connect to Wi-Fi on up to 10 devices at once, both indoors and outside, with unlimited data. Hotspots can be checked out with or without ROKU sticks or chromebooks.
- Two-week checkout limit with no renewals
- Hotspot can only be checked out one per month, per household
- Overdue fees for the hotspot are $5.00 per day
- After 10 days late the hotspot will be shut off and a $300 replacement fee for the hotspot will be billed to the patron
- Holds may be placed, but specific dates are not guaranteed.
- 2 week checkout
- $405 replacement cost if lost or damaged.
- Cannot be returned in the book drop.
Place a hold here for the projector.
Place hold here for the screen.
- All devices can be checked out for a two-week period unless otherwise stated.
- Patrons are responsible for ensuring that all parts of the device (the device itself, power adapters, accessories, etc) are returned with the item to the Rochester Public Library front desk. A contents list for each item is attached to the device packaging.
- Patrons should be made aware at check-out that they are responsible for paying the replacement cost for the device if it is damaged or lost.
Not sure which of these devices suits your needs? Need help using a device? Feel free to ask a Library staff member for help! We also offer one-on-one instructional sessions through our Book-A-Librarian service.